Mother Nature is beautiful and amazing because we can see many amazing stuff like these 15 things that you won’t believe they actually exist. All these places are real. It is hard to believe in that, but that is true.
1. Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2. Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3. Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kailua, Hawaii.
11. The Blood Falls in Antartica.
12. Spiderweb cocooned trees in Pakistan.
13. Giant clouds over Beijing.
14. The underwater forest of Lake Kaindy.
15. Lake Hillier, Australia
More from Amazing Places
Loren Coleman, director of the International Cryptozoology Museum, looks back on a life of chasing legendary creatures. hat if all the …
NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity has begun the steep ascent of an iron-oxide-bearing ridge that’s grabbed scientists’ attention since before the …
A newly published study sounds like the beginning of a great sci-fi story: A stone recovered in 1996 in Southern Egypt …
Maurizio Cavallo, 63, is also known by the pseudonym Jhlos, and has published several books on the subject. In 2012, …
BILLIONAIRES will be needed if Nasa is to find aliens within the next 20 years, an expert has sensationally claimed. The …