Mother Nature is beautiful and amazing because we can see many amazing stuff like these 15 things that you won’t believe they actually exist. All these places are real. It is hard to believe in that, but that is true.
1. Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2. Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3. Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kailua, Hawaii.
11. The Blood Falls in Antartica.
12. Spiderweb cocooned trees in Pakistan.
13. Giant clouds over Beijing.
14. The underwater forest of Lake Kaindy.
15. Lake Hillier, Australia
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Amazing Places
The Chandra X-Ray Observatory is a NASA telescope that looks at black holes, quasars, supernovas, and the like – all …