Mother Nature is beautiful and amazing because we can see many amazing stuff like these 15 things that you won’t believe they actually exist. All these places are real. It is hard to believe in that, but that is true.
1. Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2. Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3. Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kailua, Hawaii.
11. The Blood Falls in Antartica.
12. Spiderweb cocooned trees in Pakistan.
13. Giant clouds over Beijing.
14. The underwater forest of Lake Kaindy.
15. Lake Hillier, Australia
More from Amazing Places
The last time any country put boots or, rather, little metal feet, on the Moon was in 2013, when China …
20 and Back is the standard phrase use to describe the tour of duty undergone by recruits into the SSP (Secret Space Program). …
With so much disclosure happening right now, it was only a matter of time before a university or college created …
Amid the high speed cosmic rays raining down on us from the depths of space are a handful of antimatter …
Sex, Drugs, Rock N’ Roll, And Aliens! Do little green men and flying saucers truly exist? While there’s still no definitive …