Mother Nature is beautiful and amazing because we can see many amazing stuff like these 15 things that you won’t believe they actually exist. All these places are real. It is hard to believe in that, but that is true.
1. Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2. Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3. Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kailua, Hawaii.
11. The Blood Falls in Antartica.
12. Spiderweb cocooned trees in Pakistan.
13. Giant clouds over Beijing.
14. The underwater forest of Lake Kaindy.
15. Lake Hillier, Australia
More from Amazing Places
Former top-secret Chinese nuclear bunker that’s the world’s largest man-made cave is now open to the public
The 816 Nuclear Military Plant, located in China's Chongqing municipality, used to be a top-secret hideout …
Just a day after the country and the world had its attention captured by a bizarre looking, intense “meteor” lighting …
'The Close Encounters Man' tells the unlikely story of how the government's astrophysicist debunker became the phenomenon's most expert defender. If …