Nikola Tesla is considered one of the most innovative and mysterious men who ever lived. If Tesla hadn’t invented and researched everything he did in his time, our technology today would be considerably worse. but is there something more to Tesla? Did he in fact have contact with Aliens as he publicly proclaimed? He is one of the most amazing inventors our civilization has ever known his knowledge and ideas went far and beyond what was known and accepted in his lifetime.
Nikola Tesla has been credited with creating much of the technology that we today take pretty much for granted. Without the incredible ideas and inventions of Tesla we would not have radio, TV, AC electricity, the Tesla Coil, fluorescent lighting, neon lights, radio controlled devices, robotics, X-rays, radar, microwave and dozens of other amazing inventions that make our lives AWESOME.
But Tesla didn’t stop there, he was into the incredible secrets of flight and antigravity which led him to register a patent in 1928, number 1,655,144 for a flying machine that resembled both a helicopter and an airplane. Before his death, Tesla had developed the blueprints for the propulsion system of his aircraft. He called it “SPACE DRIVE”or the anti-electromagnetic field propulsion system. Interestingly, according to William R. Lyne in “Occult Ether Physics”, in a conference that Tesla had prepared for the Migrant Welfare Institute on May 12, 1938, he spoke about the Dynamic Theory of Gravity.
Lyne investigated further and analyzed Tesla’s claims and writings, discovering compete statements and texts regarding the discoveries but the sources and texts were very limited since Tesla’s papers are stored in government vaults for reasons of national security.
When Lyne specifically asked for these papers at the Center for National Security Research (now the Research Center Robert J. Oppenheimer) in 1979, he was denied access because the papers were still classified.
Tesla had big ideas, and he was quickly advancing with his theories. In 1938 he talked about two incredible discoveries.
1. The Dynamic Theory of Gravity – which assumed a field of force which accounts for the motions of bodies in space; assumption of this field of force dispenses with the concept of space curvature (ala Einstein); the ether has an indispensable function in the phenomena (of universal gravity, inertia, momentum, and movement of heavenly bodies, as well as all atomic and molecular matter); and,
2. Environmental Energy – the Discovery of a new physical Truth: there is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment. Which contradicts Einstein’s E = mc2.
In an article, “Man’s Greatest Achievement”, Tesla outlined his Dynamic Theory of Gravity in poetic form
That the luminiferous ether fills all space
* That the ether is acted upon by the life-giving creative force
* That the ether is thrown into “infinitesimal whirls” (“micro helices”) at near the speed of light, becoming ponderable matter
* That when the force subsides and motion ceases, matter reverts to the ether (a form of “atomic decay”)
That man can harness these processes, to:
-Precipitate matter from the ether
-Create whatever he wants with the matter and energy derived
-Alter the earth’s size
-Control earth’s seasons (weather control)
-Guide earth’s path through the Universe, like a space ship
-Cause the collisions of planets to produce new suns and stars, heat, and light
-Originate and develop life in infinite forms
“I have worked out in all details and hope to give to the world very soon. It explains the causes of this force and the motions of heavenly bodies under its influence so satisfactorily that it will put an end to idle speculation and false conceptions, as that of curved space. Only the existence of a Weld of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.”