Bill Uhouse, then a 71 year old man, claimed to have been a Area 51 engineer and revealed that he use to work in collaboration with a Grey Alien at the Area 51 site. Bill Uhouse claimed to have worked with an alien he dubbed “J-Rod” who helped him in understanding how to control the alien vehicle. Bill Uhouse passed away in 2009.
EACH RACE IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS MORE ADVANCED THAN US READ MORE:
Many people in the past have come forward with information and many have a lot of things in common. Here are some of them…
1. There is a massive underground system composed of bases and compounds. These facilities contain labs, workshops for reverse engineering and secure “rooms” for the “Extraterrestrial Biological Entities” or EBEs for short.
2. In relation to number one, these bases were constructed toward the end of the Truman Administration.
3. Multiple humanoid races exist.
4. A race of “Greys”. Three types: Tall or “Large” Greys. Short Greys and Greys the average human height as well.
5. A race of tall “Nordic” Human Extraterrestrials with large eyes.
6. There is even mention of a “Reptilian” race by many as well.
7. Each race is thousands of years more advanced than us. We are basically newborns in the galactic community of intelligence.
8. A treaty was signed between the U.S. and the Greys during the Eisenhower administration and a trade began. We would receive alien technology in exchange for a certain number of humans. The Greys use humans for biological research and possibly attempting to create hybrids to save their dying race
You’ll get chills down your spine once he begins to describe the extraterrestrials:
More from Alien Contact
FIRST CONTACT Pentagon X-files chief explains why aliens HAVE visited Earth after leading secret UFO-hunting project
A PENTAGON official who ran a £16million programme which investigated the existence of UFOs and aliens says he believes travellers …
The universe is not just vaster than we imagine, but vaster than we can imagine. Scientists estimate the cosmos contains hundreds of …
Hello, hi, yes, hello. We’ve all seen this, right? This story in the New York Fucking Times about the Pentagon’s $22 million Oh Shit …