Speaking to an audience of 4,000 at the World Government Summit in Dubai, the entrepreneur, who is CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, and wants to send men to Mars, discussed the age-old question of whether intelligent aliens exist.

The South African-born space and business magnate, who also co-founded PayPal, was being interviewed by Mohammad Abdulla Alergawi, the Minister of Cabinet Affairs and the Future for the UAE, when he said some people had previously claimed he was an alien himself.

He said: “This is one of the great questions in physics and philosophy — where are the aliens?

“Maybe they are among us I don’t know. Some people think I am an alien. Not true.

“Of course I would say that though wouldn’t I?”

“Of course I would say that though wouldn’t I?”

Source www.express.co.uk

Follow Alien UFO Sightings: On Facebook 👽👊👍

78 Comments

Chris Mcveigh · September 6, 2017 at 2:26 pm

good on yer.jack.ha ha ha

Jack Blan · September 6, 2017 at 9:33 am

Aliens have been hear for years !! The concervative party dont live In the real world .

Serhan Ali · September 6, 2017 at 7:19 am

Why would he deny being one if he isnt one?

La-Verna Simeonoff · September 5, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Oh

Art Lupinacci · September 5, 2017 at 5:35 am

Yup, he’s an Alien! No doubt about it.

Herman Auer · September 5, 2017 at 9:16 am

Well, he was born in South Africa… all non-US citizens are regarded as Aliens as far as my limited knowledge goes!

Art Lupinacci · September 5, 2017 at 11:38 am

Herman Auer see …. ALIEN

Lisa J. Kassner · September 5, 2017 at 4:25 am

Perhaps so…

Linda Myers · September 5, 2017 at 1:06 am

He sure looks like what i think an alien in human disguise would look like.

Dawson Webb · September 5, 2017 at 12:30 am

Not could, they have been and are among us

Max G. Duenaz · September 4, 2017 at 11:40 pm

He’s my ex coworkers boss here in Fremont…he hates but I love him I call Elon my other hubby… if he stays away from the dark side he’ll get us to space.. well not me but the human species I’m sure they’ll have an age limit otherwise I would go… here is my contact story but it was a dream so not so sure these days what if it was or not or what is really happening…If You think UFO’s are a thing how about a visit by a gray in dream state or so I thought not until I had a dream recollection vividly last year… I’ve researched other’s experience and they described almost the same things as in my dream they communicate telepathically, they put you in a sleep paralysis state when you try to scream, when I saw the one peeking in my bedroom window I was terrified I screamed but was completely silent, they scan your mind just by placing a hand on your head but you can’t tell if they are downloading or uploading information, they cover what they do take or input with static white/gray fuzz like when your tv had stopped broadcasting it’s signal, every once in a great while I’ll hear a white noise signal in dream state like when your looking for a radio station but get nothing but static, they travel in pairs, they take reproductive samples, you wake up with time completely lost but luckily I was in my bed..that was a dream recollection from over 25 years ago…I tried to rationalize it that maybe I’d seen the fire in the sky preview on tv that movie came out that year, or shelved the book communion at work when I was a library clerk as a teen, or maybe I passed a Ufologist vending table at the New Age conventions I had been attending since I was a teen but I was never attracted to sci fi or aliens I just wanted to collect Crystals and read about different spiritual movements and philosophies like the Native American sages, shamans, and Buddhism up until then the only other movie I saw when I was 7 on tv here in the bay area was afternoon matinee on channel 2 it was the UFO Incident, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind but could never watch them fully it frightened me at that age, E.T in middle school I’ve never wanted to see I’ve seen it only in parts, we saw Aliens in high school and I discovered I only liked sci fi with a gory twist I was a teen and I was never a fan of either Star Wars or Star Trek at all that was my older sisters subject …. late last year I got into a severe depression I was having a existential crisis for a week then something began to click and just kept triggering in my head about time travel but it started with Back to The Future again a movie I didn’t really like when it came out…but that’s not a scientific name I started to do more research and now I’m self studying theoretical physics, quantum mechanics, neuroscience, what and how particles effect our perception of reality… I’ve never been great with the different science subjects but now I can’t get enough of it…something is being answered and everything has logic like Spock says but we need to educate ourselves to who is controlling our reality or perception and take our power back…❤☯ IMO I think grays are our future selves taking a peek back at what we where before we destroyed ourselves at this stage in human evolution…

Duane W. Stoneking · September 4, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Could be that the Aliens among us simply don’t know their Aliens.. you.. me..?

Paul Denyer Sprayer · September 4, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Satans clan is here on earth, that’s who they are

Jeff Collar Sr. · September 4, 2017 at 8:26 pm

They probably think humans are a waste, seeing how we are always fighting amongst ourselves

Jeremy Michael Rivera · September 4, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Not a doubt in my mind. How would we know??