“At the turn of the century, in August 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered by water, and the whole world will cry for it.”
- The date of Stalin’s death
- The date of the death of King Boris III
- The division of Czechoslovakia
- The breakdown of the Soviet Union
- The reunification of Germany s
- The election of Boris Yeltsin
- The Chernobyl disaster
- The Kursk submarine disaster
- Global warming
- September 11 terrorist attack – “Horror, horror! The American brothers will fall after being attacked by steel birds. The wolves will be howling in the bush and innocent blood will be shed.
- 2004 Tsunami – “A huge wave will cover a great coastline filled with people and city, and everything will disappear underwater. Everything will melt, like ice.
- A “major Islamic war” will begin with the Arab Spring and culminate in the assumption of the Islamic State .
- The Election of Barack Obama – She predicted that the 44th President of the United States would become an African-American. She also predicted that he would be the last president of the US (did she miss … or not?)
- Conflicts in Syria .
2023 : Earth’s orbit will change (no one really knows what this means)
2025 : Europe’s population will reach almost zero
2028 : Humanity will fly to Venus, hoping to find new sources of energy
2033 : Water levels will rise to As the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening)
2043 : Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is decreed its capital. The world economy thrives under Muslim rule
2066 : The United States will use a new climate weapon for the first time to try to retake Rome and bring back Christianity
2084 : Nature is reborn (no one knows what this means)
More from Aliens
ifty years ago, soon-to-be president and then-representative Gerald R. Ford changed the conversation about UFOs in a very permanent way. …
For the Apollo 11 astronaut, launching into space was easy. Returning back to Earth was harder. Buzz Aldrin is a living legend: a bona fide …
Ever since the first moon landing on July 20th 1969, conspiracy theorists believe that they have seen evidence that UFO’s …
A couple of days ago we brought you the news that former Blink 182 guitarist Tom DeLonge was going to …
The realtor listing for the Stardust Ranch in Buckeye, Arizona might at first appear to be your run-of-the-mill $5 million, …
‘We’re not ready to meet aliens’: Humans are too stupid and religious to cope with extra-terrestrial life, claims expert
A professor from Spain says we're not ready to meet extraterrestrial life Gabriel …