A Florida witness at Gainesville reported “a very large, black triangle” UFO hovering over a residential area, according to testimony in Case 80933 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Witness illustration. (Credit: MUFON)

Witness illustration. (Credit: MUFON)

The witness was returning home from a family dinner on December 11, 2016, when the object was seen hovering about 500 feet over nearby homes.

“It had large white, solid lights on each of the three corners of the craft and a pulsating red light on what appeared to be the rear,” the witness stated. “We could actually see framework or something on the side facing us, which indicted it wasn’t a smooth surface, but rather a metallic structure.”

Witness illustration. (Credit: MUFON)

Witness illustration. (Credit: MUFON)

The witness then drove north into the subdivision while watching the object.

“It made a turn toward the northeast and, after a few seconds without making a sound, it ascended to a tiny point in the sky in an instant. At the moment it took off into the sky, the sky seemed to bend around the lights of the craft. Before, during and after the sighting we could see normal aircraft in the sky, as there is a close-by small, commercial airport. I cannot imagine no one else, particularly pilots, didn’t see this craft. It was enormous.”

The low flying UFO quickly moved away until it was a tiny point in the sky. Pictured: Gainesville, FL. (Credit: Google)

Gainesville is the county seat and largest city in Alachua County, Florida, population 127,488. Florida MUFON Field Investigator Carl Paulson investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.

Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

Source www.openminds.tv

Follow Alien UFO Sightings: On Facebook 👽👊👍
Categories: UFO Sightings

80 Comments

Steven Lee Ankeney · March 24, 2017 at 3:42 pm

TRB-3 US Government alien hybrid ship.

Jaryl Jay · March 23, 2017 at 7:30 pm

what are you guys doing…watching too much movies or what…just check and look uupp project blue beam…it will show and describe what is really going on…but be careful…

Eric Medlin · March 23, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Yall we have a stealth fighter jet that shape right?

Eric Medlin · March 23, 2017 at 7:27 pm

What about project black bird?

John Boger · March 23, 2017 at 6:58 pm

They were dropping off a couple of new professors at the college.

Josh Opiola · March 23, 2017 at 4:51 pm

My wife and I saw a similar object in St. Michael Minnesota about 10 years ago. Zero noise, crystal clear night, it was so large it blocked out the stars until it passed. 3 lights on the points and a red circle light in the middle.

Jaryl Jay · March 23, 2017 at 11:52 am

no…blue beam…that’s a cover uupp…!!!

Korbelak Eric · March 23, 2017 at 11:24 am

in 1997 phoenix saw lights that were in a v shape and they extened across a few miles the phoenix lights in my opinion was a alien craft not flares like the government wants us to believe the government keeps hiding all the truth

Carlos Jr Collazo · March 23, 2017 at 8:03 am

Alien technology..We are fool’s to think we’re the only living spieces in this universe.. We’re not.

Deena P. Moulin · March 23, 2017 at 6:35 am

This was Probably one of Ours. Not a True Alien Ship. But ya Never know, unless you can see one up close!! 🙂

Nathaniel Hanna · March 23, 2017 at 6:26 am

There man made

Barb Jones · March 23, 2017 at 5:43 am

I saw one in the early 90’s.

Mike Thurman · March 23, 2017 at 4:39 am

Funny the 3b is 20 years old

Mike Thurman · March 23, 2017 at 4:37 am

Do you mean blue book?

Mike Thurman · March 23, 2017 at 4:35 am

Yup

Nancy Sweetser · March 23, 2017 at 2:24 am

I saw one in NH in the 90’s. Huge, low, over Lake Winnipesaukee, silent, and one light facing forward which was the brightest light I’ve ever seen, but it’s light beam was focused, it didn’t stream out like a spotlight does.
Freaked me and a friend right out.

Maxx Goodman · March 23, 2017 at 2:05 am

Same here, except I saw the same thing in 1981 in the San Francisco area. It was huge, silent, pitch black except for a few lights. I was awestruck! And so was the three friends that were with me.

Geovanny Villacorta · March 23, 2017 at 1:59 am

Its crazy cause this is actually the same aircraft I witnessed with my brother here in Houston that sparked my interest in UFOs and leaving my religious beliefs behind for more open possibilities. I was outside on my driveway alone at midnight just to enjoy the night but when i was gazing at the sky very still, I noticed something moving in the sky with my peripheral vision slowly and silently gliding over my neighborhood not too far from me but at the same time can hear a bit of static. Pitch, pitch black. No lights. V shaped just like this. Only way to see it was staying very still and focused. Ran inside to grab my big brother so he wouldnt think I was crazy and also made him realize this wasnt a military aircraft. This was in April 2015 and till this day, Ive researched all types of aircraft that couldve possibly been it but havent been even close until now. This is exactly what we saw.

Lonnie King · March 23, 2017 at 1:35 am

Stealth

Simone Lisa · March 23, 2017 at 12:56 am

Wonder who they after, this time. 😉