Mother Nature is beautiful and amazing because we can see many amazing stuff like these 15 things that you won’t believe they actually exist. All these places are real. It is hard to believe in that, but that is true.
1. Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2. Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3. Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kailua, Hawaii.
11. The Blood Falls in Antartica.
12. Spiderweb cocooned trees in Pakistan.
13. Giant clouds over Beijing.
14. The underwater forest of Lake Kaindy.
15. Lake Hillier, Australia
More from Amazing Places
A video of a little boy 'teleporting' has been shared online, and it's hilarious and mindblowingin equal measure. Yes, the pretty baffling …
President Donald Trump signed a directive at a convention in the White House. The directive involves support for the administration’s …
A dwarf planet in our solar system is rich in organic matter, a Nasa spacecraft has shown. Ceres is like a "chemical …