1. This very special rainbow over Tasmania.
2. Basically Tasmania’s skies every night of the week…
3. Australia, touched by angels, Gracetown, WA.
4. The prettiest sky you’ve ever seen, Moolaalaba, Queensland.
5. What about these wonderfully wild skies above Woolloomooloo, NSW?
6. Basically Australia’s skies rock any day of the week. On Australia Day we take it up a gear! Here’s fireworks, lightning AND a comet over Perth, WA!!!
7. Watch out for the Gates of Hell, Ararat, Victoria.
8. And keep your head down during UFO invasions over Manly, NSW.
9. Some days it seems like we’re living in a parallel universe: witness this fallstreak cloud over Gippsland, Victoria.
10. Here’s the Michelin Man on the move over Woodlands, Queensland.
11. And a truly epic shot of daytime night skies during 2012’s total solar eclipse from Ellis Beach, Far North Queensland.
12. Oh, just some camels enjoying the sunset in Broome, Western Australia.
13. Just another EPIC Sunday sunset, Point Lonsdale, Victoria.
14. You better run, you better take cover. Lightning storm over Perth, WA.
15. Feeling hungry? Much on this candy floss cloud spotted over the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
16. OMG!!!! The End of the World Has Begun. What a sunset!
17. WUT?! Seriously INSANE skies over Geelong, Victoria.
18. I see your double rainbow and I raise you! Circle rainbow, Cottesloe, WA.
19. Sunday night special, Northern Beaches, Sydney
20. 1-2-3 OMG!!! Magnificent meteor, Milky Way AND moonbow over Wallaman Falls, Queensland.
21. What’s the story Morning Glory, Far North Queensland.
22. One minute the beach was packed, the next…
23. Fancy a nice afternoon down the beach waiting for a tornado to touch down? At Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria.
24. Oh wait, we call these guys Willy Willys right? Twister menacing Mt Bryan, SA.
25. The Southern lights over Howden, Tasmania?
26. Mercury, Venus and the Moon behind the Australia Telescope Compact Array, Narrabi, New South Wales. Boom, Boom, BOOM!!!
27. But you don’t need a radio telescope to enjoy the Milky Way: do as these dudes do at Greenhead, WA.
28. Still not convinced?! How about the Milky Way over the Bungle Bungles, WA
29. Do yourself a favour, watch the skies. You never know what you might see
Moon, clouds, plane almost obscure sun over Fremantle, WA.
More from Amazing Places
A dwarf planet in our solar system is rich in organic matter, a Nasa spacecraft has shown. Ceres is like a "chemical …
THE FIRST LIGHTS – THE MASONIC SYMBOLS IN BOLOGNA "…These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the …
An enormous castle structure revealed itself in Antarctica, striking immediate opinions that the icy continent was once a homeland to an …