“At the turn of the century, in August 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered by water, and the whole world will cry for it.”
- The date of Stalin’s death
- The date of the death of King Boris III
- The division of Czechoslovakia
- The breakdown of the Soviet Union
- The reunification of Germany s
- The election of Boris Yeltsin
- The Chernobyl disaster
- The Kursk submarine disaster
- Global warming
- September 11 terrorist attack – “Horror, horror! The American brothers will fall after being attacked by steel birds. The wolves will be howling in the bush and innocent blood will be shed.
- 2004 Tsunami – “A huge wave will cover a great coastline filled with people and city, and everything will disappear underwater. Everything will melt, like ice.
- A “major Islamic war” will begin with the Arab Spring and culminate in the assumption of the Islamic State .
- The Election of Barack Obama – She predicted that the 44th President of the United States would become an African-American. She also predicted that he would be the last president of the US (did she miss … or not?)
- Conflicts in Syria .
2023 : Earth’s orbit will change (no one really knows what this means)
2025 : Europe’s population will reach almost zero
2028 : Humanity will fly to Venus, hoping to find new sources of energy
2033 : Water levels will rise to As the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening)
2043 : Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is decreed its capital. The world economy thrives under Muslim rule
2066 : The United States will use a new climate weapon for the first time to try to retake Rome and bring back Christianity
2084 : Nature is reborn (no one knows what this means)
Visit our NEW STORE www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/store
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Aliens
In 2016, Russian billionaire Yuri Milner launched Breakthrough Initiatives, a massive non-profit organization dedicated to the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence …
A quote I love to use in many of my articles comes from Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell. He …