It won’t be long before Rogue One: A Star Wars Story officially hits theaters, which means it’s just about time for another onslaught of Star Wars merchandise. Most of it is stuff you’ve seen before—toys, figures, re-re-releases of previous films—but an R2-D2 coffee press? That’ll get us to perk up and pay attention, and not because of all that caffeine.
It’s another ThinkGeek original (and officially licensed) Star Wars creation designed for your kitchen. If you’ve been following along, by now your drawers are probably teeming with items like a lightsaber immersion blender, but you’ll probably want to leave this R2-D2 sitting on your counter.
Like any coffee press you add your grounds and boiling water and after a few minutes of brewing followed by a quick plunge, you’re left with 32-ounces of joe, about four cups worth, which is maybe enough to keep you fueled until about 10am.
The press will be available in early November for $40, and the whole thing is dishwasher safe which should make life easier when you eventually get around to cleaning it.
- Star Wars R2-D2 Coffee Press
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Capacity: 32 oz.
- Materials: BPA-free plastic housing + glass body + food-grade stainless steel filter assembly
- Dimensions: 6 1/2 wide x 9 1/2″ tall x 6 1/2″ deep (including the handle)
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
- Includes glass carafe, plunger & filter, and housing
- NOT Dishwasher Safe. Please hand wash only
- Not microwave safe
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.