We are a group of people who love re-photographies (“before and after”, “then and now”) because of their potential to tell fascinating stories with just two pictures. There wasn’t really a central hub for this kind of art so we got to work and built re.photos. It’s a website that enables people to browse hundreds of pictures or upload and align their own.
Today we would like to share our excitement with you and show you some of the best pictures (in our opinion) our users contributed. Hopefully, these comparisons are as exciting for you as they are for us!
1. Rysstad, Norway, 1888 – 2013
2. Seljestadjuvet, Odda, Norway, 1887 – 2014
3. Martin Luther Statue, Dresden, Germany, 1958 – 2014
4. Hofbräuhaus München, Germany, 1910 – 2017
5. Quai Des Nations, Paris, France, 1900 – 2017
6. Corner Of Ratajczaka And Św. Marcin Streets, Poznań, Poland, 1945 – 2017
7. Pripyat, Ukraine, 1986 – 2016
8. Chaney Glacier, USA, 1911 – 2005
9. Moulin Rouge, Paris, France, 1900 – 2016
10. Engabreen Glacier, Norway, 1889 – 2010
Visit our NEW STORE www.alien-ufo-sightings.com/store
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Amazing Places
To find life on Mars, scientists should keep their eyes peeled for pasta. Hot-spring-loving microbes create rock formations that look like …
Mesmerising Multi-coloured Octopus Caught Swimming In The Depths Of The Ocean In Spectacular Hd Footage
A pair of rare multi-coloured blanket octopuses have been caught on camera during a night dive off the coast of …