ABOUT THIS GAME
Take control of a modern hero of our times, a man so lazy he decided to quit his job and just spend his life inside an All-you-can-eat diner.
As years go by, his freeloading nature becomes legend, but then a tragedy occurs – the diner is about to close down! Will our hero finally settle down and get a regular job? Never!!!
- Embark on an epic quest filled with humor, puns and controversy as you traverse the city in search of a solution to your life’s problems.
- Memorable characters include yourself, your dad who is also your only friend, a very foxy secretary love interest (but that just doesn’t work out… at all), and half a dozen more
- The plot takes a dark turn when the CEO of a Megaslimy corporation and the Mayor of whatever team up to do some evil.
- Can you stop them and more importantly – do you even care?
- Playtime: Thirty minutes of your life you’re never getting back
All You Can Eat is a unique interactive comic that blends the mechanics of playing a game seamlessly with the experience of reading a comic:
- every interaction in the game world (such as talking, picking up items, using objects etc.) creates a new comic panel, furthering the story
- at any time during the game you can scroll up and down to read what you’ve created among hundreds of unique hand-drawn (and hand-scanned!) content rich panels
- the in-game conversations mimic the “3 panel structure” of daily comics with context, setup and delivery
- when the player ends the game, he is given the option to print out his gameplay in a comic book format
- a new game+ option with a developer commentary track when you finish the game