PLEASE NOTE , YOU WILL NEED THE MAIN GAME “”ARMA 3″” TO PLAY THIS EXPANSION (DLC).
ABOUT THIS CONTENT
Hone your shooting skills and engage in ranged combat with the seven new weapons in the Arma 3 Marksmen DLC.
Seven New Weapons – Five marksmen rifles and two medium machine guns offer new opportunities for squad-based gameplay. The new weapons are:
- Cyrus 9.3 mm – high power marksman rifle
- MAR-10 .338 – high power marksman rifle
- Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm – medium power marksman rifle
- Mk14 7.62 mm – medium power marksman rifle
- ASP-1 Kir – special purpose rifle
- SPMG .338 – lightweight medium machine gun
- Navid 9.3 mm – medium machine gun
- Scopes – The AMS and Kahlia medium range scopes complement both the new and existing weapons.
- Remote Designators – Two remotely-operated laser-designators can be used to spot and laser designate targets from afar.
- Ghillie Suits – New ghillie suits for the NATO, CSAT, and AAF factions provide camouflage for various terrain types.
- Firing Drills – Combine movement and medium range shooting in three new Purple Courses of Fire.
- Showcase Marksmen – Use your new abilities and long range sharpshooting skills in a tense reconnaissance mission.
The Arma 3 Marksmen DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, featuring a wide variety of new content and features. The platform update is free for all owners of Arma 3.
- End Game Multiplayer Mode – A team-based multiplayer mode, containing experimental gameplay features such as Dynamic Groups, Shared Objectives, and Revive.
- Showcase Firing From Vehicles – Experience the Firing From Vehicles feature in an actual combat scenario for both singleplayer and co-operative multiplayer.
- VR Training – Three new courses to train up your weapon handling skill-set.
- Virtual Garage – Examine and customize the extensive collection of vehicles in Arma 3.
- Vests & Face Paints – Three new heavy and grenadier vests designed specifically for improved explosive shielding and ballistic protection. Nine new types of face paint are added to provide maximum concealment.
- Editor Objects – New shooting range objects for Arma 3 content creators, including VR (vehicle) targets, balloons, swivel and dueling targets, shooting mats, a shot timer, a bullet trap, and an air horn.
- Weapon Resting & Deployment – Benefit from a passive bonus to your accuracy while your weapon or arms are near any stable surface. Deploy your weapon firmly using bipods for the greatest precision possible.
- Improved Recoil & AI Suppression Simulation – Fire personal weapons with a greater feeling of power and authenticity. Observe Artificial Intelligence units suffer impaired combat efficiency when under fire.
- Sound Enhancements – Be immersed by a richer combat sound scape in different surroundings, at a distance, and under incoming fire.
“Making a major impact to every basic combat operation in Arma 3, Marksmen is a substantial and successful overhaul.”
80/100 – PC Gamer